What to Expect:
- Complimentary Coffee and Other Beverages.
- Lunch package.
- Fast and Reliable Internet Connection Available.
- You will learn how to build a new website or if you have an existing website, you’ll learn how to maintain and improve it.
- No experience required. This course is great for beginners and for those that have some experience with WordPress.
- As long as you can use a computer you will be able to build a great looking website with WordPress.
- Please note that you will need to bring a laptop.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to WordPress.
- Developing a website using WordPress framework.
- How to get affordable domain and hosting
- Domain registration & Hosting.
- How to setup WordPress on your hosting via cPanel
- How to source affordable Themes and Plugins.
- How to customize the design of your website
- How to apply relevant Plugins to achieve look and feel
- How to use and master the most popular page builder
- How to create and arrange navigation menus
- How to use WordPress widgets
- How to monitor and moderate comments
- How to optimize your website for Search Engines
- How to rank better on Google
- How to make sure your WordPress website is secure
- How to share your content on social networks
- How to setup auto-posting to social networks
Workstation, Maryland Mall
350 – 360 Ikorodu Rd, Ikeja 100211, Lagos State
Every Last Saturday of the month.
10am – 4pm
Ready to be a part of this July training?
Fill the form to access the training
Training Fee: ₦20,000
Check your email for confirmation of registration.
Admission is based on successful registration and payment.